Mohammad Sajed, MD
- Vascular Neurology/Stroke, Neurocritical Care and Headache Medicine
- NJ Neuroscience Institute at JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Diplomate American Board of Vascular Neurology
- United Council of Neurological Subspecialties – Neurocritical Care
- United Council of Neurological Subspecialties – Headache Medicine
- Dr. Mohammad Sajed is the medical director of stroke and neurohospitalist program at UnityPoint Trinity Hospitals in Quad Cities, IL/IA.
- Dr. Sajed is board certified in neurocritical care, neurology, vascular neurology (stroke) and headache medicine.
- Dr. Sajed earned his medical degree from the Deccan College of Medical Sciences in Hyderabad, India. He completed his internal medicine residency at Seton Hall University and St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton, NJ, neurology residency at Seton Hall and the New Jersey Neuroscience Institute in Edison, NJ and fellowship in stroke and critical care neurology at Michigan State University and Sparrow Hospital in East Lansing, Michigan.
- Dr.Sajed served as the medical director of stroke and neurocritical care at Edward Hospital, Edward Neurosciences Institute, Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare, in Naperville, IL and helped establish the Neurocritical Care Unit. The Edward Neurosciences Institute in affiliation with the Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation offers world-class stroke care for patients who suffer strokes or have other neurological disorders.
- Dr. Sajed was director of stroke and neurocritical care at Swedish-American Hospital in Rockford, and the University of Illinois-Chicago College of Medicine, where he was an assistant professor. He also was director of stroke and neurocritical care at Blanchard Valley Health System in Findlay, Ohio, and on the medical staff of Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, division of neurology, stroke and critical care neurology.
- Dr. Sajed is a member of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), American Stroke Association/American Heart Association (AHA), Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) and Neurocritical Care Society.
- Dr. Sajed also is the one of the founding board member of IL State Neurological Society and also CMMA, Chicago Muslim Medical Alliance. He is also a board member of DAANA (Deccan Alumni Association of North America)
- Dr. Sajed likes to work with refugees and had gone for medical mission to Bangladesh to help Rohingya Refugees and also likes to help new graduates and college students with research and rotations.
- Migraine and other Headache Disorders
- Vascular Malformations
- Parkinson Disease
- Memory Disorders including Vascular Dementia
- Primary and Secondary Stroke Prevention
Choose type of encounter and your preferred appointment time from the list of available slots Finally click "Book Appointment" button to reserve your slot.