Ekokbe Fonkem, DO
- Specialty: Neurology
- Subspecialty: Neuro-Oncology
- Residency: The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Fellowship: Harvard University Beth Israel Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Certifications: Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Other: Ekokobe Fonkem, DO is a neurologist and neuro-oncologist at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix. He is the Chief of the Division of Neuro-oncology at the Barrow Neurological Institute. He is board certified in neurology by the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry. He received his medical degree at the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by his neurology residency at the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. He completed a neuro-oncology fellowship at Harvard University Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. Dr. Fonkem’s expertise includes the diagnosis and treatment of solid tumors, brain tumors, neurological complications of cancer as well as general neurology. Dr. Fonkem’s research interests include brain tumor biomarkers, vulnerable populations with brain tumors and global neuroscience. He has published over 95 manuscripts, abstracts and book chapters. He is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the Society of Neuro-Oncology.
- Primary and Secondary Brain Tumors
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
- Headache Disorders
Choose type of encounter and your preferred appointment time from the list of available slots Finally click "Book Appointment" button to reserve your slot.